Friday, December 10, 2010

Ranch Vinaigrette Marinade

This recipe is seriously the doggie paddle of home cooking.

No chopping, no mincing, no begging ingredients to stay fresh just a little longer.

BUT, that being said, my family fell over with the wonderful flavor.  It's not much to look at since I baked it, but just you wait till I've got a BBQ and can get some nice grill lines on there.

This does require a little bit of planning though, because for best results this marinade should sit over night. Trust me, it's worth it.

Easy Ranch Vinaigrette (adapted from Allrecipes.com)
  • 1 packet of Ranch Seasoning
  • 1 Tbs red wine vinegar
  • 1/2 Tbs canola oil
  • 4 chicken breasts (I cut mine into 8 strips)
Mix all ingredients in a large sealable plastic bag.  Add chicken, seal bag, and work the mix until it is dispersed throughout the chicken.  Store in the refrigerator over night (mine sat for about 20 hours). Then cook as you like - on the grill, broiler, or bake.  I baked mine at 375 for about 20 minutes since they were thick-ish strips, adjust your cook time according to the size of your pieces.

Happy Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment